[OM] Re: [OM]: Daily Dose

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]: Daily Dose
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:06:53 -0700
Here is a site by an English software guy who takes pictures that I
like a lot. He has a way with intimacy even with inanimate objects.
His equipment has ranged all over the place and he is currently using
a Nikon D2X, but he really loves the E-1 and all the images with an M
at the beginning of the file number are from his E-1.

http://www.slack.co.uk/index.htm

Most of the 2003 and 2004 are E-1 or Kodak DSLR.  He explains the
image code for his various cameras.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA