[OM] Re: Oh no! Into the digital world!

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh no! Into the digital world!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 06:45:38 +0100
Pshaw again!  :-) Perhaps in the "rich" south of England they cost
that much, but there are 2 truly excellent B & Bs in my village which
are £60 for 2.  I can easily find them for £30 for 2 in the
countryside like Norfolk.

I remember a Fremden Zimmer in the Alps which cost something like
DM20 back in the early 80s.  Halcyon days ...

I think you'll enjoy your 8080, but you will like going back to the OMs.

Your stay on the Continent looks like fun.  Have a good time.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.