[OM] Re: Dixons

Subject: [OM] Re: Dixons
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:47:11 +0100
He might like to check the provisions of the various bits of
legislation that make up the Sale of Goods Act.  The Small Claims
Court is very useful for pursuing retailers like that.  I managed to
get my promised refund from a mobile phone company by mentioning the
Unfair Terms Act and the Small Claims Court, after a little advice
from the Office of Fair Trading.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker