[OM] Re: OT Web Design

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Web Design
From: Mike Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:47:44 -0400
I thought Java scripts/objects ran inside the JVM? The last java virus I
know of was the 'strange brew' one from around '98, and that was limited in
what platforms it could affect due to the JVM. If Java was dangerous, then I
don't think it would have the support that it does, from either Sun or the
developer community.

Whether Javascript is better than PHP is a different question...

-mike