[OM] E300 vs E1

Subject: [OM] E300 vs E1
From: cygnus <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:31:09
Doing a little digging around, it looks like even at "sale" prices, an E1
is still going to be $400 or $500 more than a similar E300 kit, so that may
 be the deal breaker for me.

Not being a pro, there's no income stream to support the extra $$$, and it
 seems that the E300's feature set is pretty strong.  I do like the faster
 "motor drive" and larger buffer on the E1, which would come in handy
 during races, but again, it's an extra $400 or so. Maybe if I sold off all
 my OM gear... nahh.  Will keep them around for occasional use.

Sorry, just arguing with myself out loud.

Paul