[OM] Re: Samples from my lovely E-1, was E300 vs E1

Subject: [OM] Re: Samples from my lovely E-1, was E300 vs E1
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:37:23 +0100
Oh, Winsor, it is something to do with "Korean rules".  It is not
something I am familiar with and I will not encourage the youngsters
(or the oldsters) to repeat it ... ;-)

But they are a great lot.  Watching them learn and mature is
enlightenment itself; the chaps have more maturing to do than the
girls, for the most part.

And I managed to take my wife flying yesterday; it was our 25th
wedding anniversary.  Her comment was that it was wonderful that the
youngsters could do all their learning and then come and get to grips
with flying and navigation, all with an old fart like me sitting next
to them in judgement.

Here we are, just before the historic flight.  One of my students
took the photo for us with my E-1:

http://www.threeshoes.co.uk/temp/Ju_flight.htm

Chris
~~ >-)-