[OM] Re: Scratched negs

Subject: [OM] Re: Scratched negs
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:11:05 -0400
These were brand new, "virgin" cartridges, and the huge damage/scratches
show are on a frame very near the end of the roll.  I've been bulk
suggest:  one long scratch the length of the roll.  This is way different.

Anyway, the lab made good on the $$ involved, and this was not a
critical roll.  Clint had just done a CLA on the camera, so I was taking
it out for a joy ride as well as trying out the XP2.  I had also rolled
a bunch of cartridges for my daughter, and she has had no scratches at all.

Earl