[OM] Re: Neg scanner recs

Subject: [OM] Re: Neg scanner recs
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:01:29 -0700
Shameless plug:

I have two HP PhotoSmart scanners for sale if anyone wants a decent
cheap film scanner. I've printed up to 11 x 17 from scans from the
PhotoSmart. The scanner is complete in the box $95 and I'd be happy to
answer questions. There is some more info about the other scanner on my
badly out of date FS page @
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/ForSale/for_sale.html> I will
get it back in shape soon but I have been finishing the kitchen this
summer and so we have a temporary kitchen set up out on the deck. A lot
of other projects have been postponed but I can see the light at the end
of the tunnel as the countertops are scheduled for installation next
Tuesday and backsplash will soon follow.  Luckily there is no rain in
sight. Hopefully I can scan my TOPE entry and also print something up to
enter in the county fair next week too.

Mike