[OM] Re: Cover me, I'm going in......

Subject: [OM] Re: Cover me, I'm going in......
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:39:15 -0500
On 10 Aug 2005 at 18:38, Earl Dunbar wrote:

> I agree, but I do hope Helix can come close enough for Paul's comfort
> zone.  They're good folks, as you and I have noted.
>
> Also look at the cost of accessories from Buydig and compare the total
> package cost.  With the relative markup on additional items, Helix may
> have a fighting chance.

I'm going in armed with reasonable online offers, including shipping,
and I will see if they can come close.  I will probably end up getting
on my cell phone right there and "calling it in" to the mail order desk
and having it shipped to my office in Indiana -- sales tax in Chicago
is 9%, and I'm guessing that shipping is gonna be wayyyy less than
$90.

We'll see what I end up with.  I may like the E1 enough to bite the
bullet and go the extra $$$.  Especially if they can make an
attractive package for me.

Now, I have to empty the basement and garage onto eb*y so I can
afford the Epson and ink....

It's always something, ain't it?

Too bad I can't use my T-45 or F280 on the E-thing.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

"Enjoy every sandwich." -- Warren Zevon

"At Microsoft, Quality is job, oh, I dunno, maybe 7 or 8?"