[OM] Re: E300 vs E1

Subject: [OM] Re: E300 vs E1
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 23:26:52 -0700
I haven't spent any real time with either camera, but the *istD feels
nice and seems to me to have a nice, bright viewfinder. Of course, a
camera can be the most ergonomically pleasing hunk of plastic on the
planet and it doesn't really matter if you don't care for the images
it can deliver. But still. ;-)