[OM] Re: xD or CF?

Subject: [OM] Re: xD or CF?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:39:43 -0400
Simon,

I would go with CF as you will be able to re-use the cards in more cameras
in the future. Though that said if the M-pixel counts go up so will your
need for larger sizes. I just sold a E-20 with a 64Mb card included and at
the time of its original purchase that must have seemed largish. Anyway the
E-20 had dual memory slots and could switch between them as you needed them.
I would assume that 8080 has the same ability.

Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Simon Worby
Subject: [OM] xD or CF?

Slightly OT, but if the camera reads both, why should I choose one over the
other?
Any recommendations?
Can I use both simultaneously in the camera (C-8080)?
Thanks,
Simon