[OM] Re: Cover me, I'm going in......

Subject: [OM] Re: Cover me, I'm going in......
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:36:52 -0700
Almost everyone on this list who is giddily enthusiastic about their
digital SLR said something like that. Not saying you are not right or
should not do what you want to do to be happy, but you may not be
hearing the enthusiasm of some very good photographers. I think that
would give me pause.

I think it is great you enjoy darkroom work though. Do you specialize
in black and white or do you do color as well? Many of us were
already using computers and ink jet printers for at least part of our
photography and it was not a huge transition.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA