[OM] Re: Expanding Digital Knowledge[OT?]

Subject: [OM] Re: Expanding Digital Knowledge[OT?]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 06:29:35 +0100
Thanks for that Winsor.  The development of videos online to provide
such instruction is a boon to people like me.  In fact I have a
year's subscription to the "Online University" (www.marrutt.com)
which provides instruction on a huge variety of software packages.  I
have a training sponsorship from my employer (the British
taxpayer ;-)) which allows me to pay for only 20% of the price.

I have registered for the photoworkshop.com tutorials as well.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.