[OM] Re: Recordata 3 back

Subject: [OM] Re: Recordata 3 back
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:33:24 -0300
Sure Piers, I wanted to pose the question only to draw attention to the
point. Maybe this explains (in part) its low resale value: it would work for
~ 3 or 4 years from now.
If only it could record frame numbers beyond expiration date... just a small
little number on some remote fifth corner... :^)

Fernando.