[OM] Re: Sigma 14mm F3.5 Fisheye?

Subject: [OM] Re: Sigma 14mm F3.5 Fisheye?
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:18:40 -0400
I assumed a FISHEYE is always a lens that distorts? Otherwise...its
nothing but a wide angle?! I guess I am interested in the funky circular
image created by a FISHEYE lens - rather than a really wide angle. Is
there any advantage or dis-advantage of this lens vs. a 8mm? Dont the
16mm Peleng Russian jobbers creat distorted images? Are those considered
"full frame"?

Thanks for the info.

- Ali