[OM] FS: Focusing Screens 1-3 and 1-1

Subject: [OM] FS: Focusing Screens 1-3 and 1-1
From: Stephen Walker <stephenpwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:58:17 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings everyone.

The title pretty much says it all.  I've had these
sitting around so I thought I should pass them on to
someone who can use them.

They're each complete in box with brush and tweezers.
I haven't used either one of them, but I think the 1-1
must have been used before because the plastic baggie
looks like it's been re-folded and it's in a 1-13 box.
 But the screen looks good -- clean and unscratched.
I don't think the 1-3 has ever been removed from the
box but there's no way to tell for sure.

Anyhow -- I don't really know what these are worth to
someone.  How 'bout $10 each or $15 for the pair? Plus
actual shipping costs, and I don't mind shipping
overseas.

Best Regards,

Steve (stephenpwalker@xxxxxxxxx)

http://mail.yahoo.com