[OM] Re: Well, that's that, then....

Subject: [OM] Re: Well, that's that, then....
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 23:42:48 -0500
On 13 Aug 2005 at 10:45, AG Schnozz wrote:

> > and found Cameta had a shiny clean factory demo E1 with the
> > 54mm/2.8, with warranty, up for auction, ending this
> > afternoon.
>
> Hmm. Must have been another batch come through.  Joel and I
> helped depleat. their previous lot.

They only had one up -- dunno if there are any waiting in the wings.
Lots and lots of E300's though.

> Welcome to the assylum.

Thank you.  And I feel that I'm in good company in here.  Now, since
the orderly snugged my arm straps a little too tight, could you please
pass me the lithium?

Thanks.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid and clever." -- David St. Hubbins