[OM] Re: Back up your data.

Subject: [OM] Re: Back up your data.
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:06:14 -0400
At 09:41 AM 8/14/2005 +0200, Peter Leyssens wrote:

>Back up, back up, back up, preferably on two separate external drives.
>Then, copy your backups to your hard drive from time to time, format the
>external drive and copy it back.

The current issue of PC World has a review article on external hard drives
that back up your PC with the touch of one button.  I have the Western
Digital which also functions as a multi-card reader.  With one of these,
which are quite easy to use, there's no excuse for not backing up your
computer on a regular basis.

Steve Troy