[OM] Re: Graphics viewers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Graphics viewers?
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:13:20 +0200
Sorry if I was a bit short in my recommendation on Portfolio.

It's an great app for indexing, and does thumbnails of all the
graphic files I know of. well maybe not gimp... An no full screen as
I know of, maybe Chris knows better. One thing I absolutely love is
that you can file files on cds and dvds. Unmount the media and you
can  brows and search the files. When you want the file, Exensis asks
for the cd. That is how iPhoto should work...

/ Johan