[OM] Re: C-8080 first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: C-8080 first impressions
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:09:50 +0000
My wife, who had a C*n*n F-1 when I married her, then was reeducated and had
her very own OM-4 before she decided "serious" photography wasn't really her
cup of tea and all that much fun, has had a bit of trouble adapting to her new
Stylus 800.  Since it has no viewfinder, she spent the first few days putting
nose prints on the LCD screen before recalling the absence of such an expected
feature.  She took a bit of umbrage when I opined that it was strictly a
chimper's camera; however, she soon got over it and now really likes the little
thing.

She left me alone and to my own questionable devices for the weekend while she
flew off to visit her brother and sister-in-law in steamy St. Louis, where she
took lots of photos.  Now I've been tasked with helping her get the pictures
from the camera and into her computer tonight.  The little thingy actually is
pretty good, but I expect there to be some E-1 bragging and tsk-tsking during
the evening, among other indicia of camera deprication.  :-)

Walt, expecting another cold supper

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --