[OM] Re: Random Image #9

Subject: [OM] Re: Random Image #9
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:30:49 +0000
Chuck probably is right.  I considered bloodroot, but the petals just didn't
look right to me: too skinny and too few.  Maybe it's an undernourished
specimen.

http://indianspringherbs.com/Bloodroot.htm

Is there a prize for being second?  :-[

Anyway, it's not a weed, unless you want it to be.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --