[OM] Re: C-8080 first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: C-8080 first impressions
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:30:41 -0700
I have never understood that. Just because it is black it is not
invisible unless it is too dark to focus. If anything it blends in
with cell phones and a private property security guard is less likely
to turn away someone with an amateur gold or silver camera that a
"professional" black one.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA