[OM] Re: C-8080 first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: C-8080 first impressions
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:41:21 -0500
On 15 Aug 2005 at 16:26, Wayne Culberson wrote:

> We have one of these stylus 410's in our house. Nice camera, especially for
> the size,  though I prefer the C5050 for it's extra features.

I had also looked at the 5050 -- for the intended purpose (I'm really
the photographer in the family - she'll be using it mainly for grab
shots - you know, standard P&S stuff), do you feel it's worth the
extra $100?  I have a feeling that she'll be more comfortable with
the Stylus form factor than the pseudo-slr shape of the 5050.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid and clever." -- David St. Hubbins