[OM] Re: Anybody using OM ZUIKO lenses on Canon/Nikon DSLR's?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody using OM ZUIKO lenses on Canon/Nikon DSLR's?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:45:09 -0400
Several list members are using OM's on Canon DSLR's.  I don't own a
Canon DSLR but have ready access to several of them owned by a friend.
I have an OM to EOS adapter and have tried a half dozen Zuikos and my
Vivitar 90/2.5 on a 20D.  Works fine.  If you check the archives you'll
see that there have been a number of sample photos posted.

Chuck Norcutt