[OM] Re: Anybody using OM ZUIKO lenses on Canon/Nikon DSLR's?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody using OM ZUIKO lenses on Canon/Nikon DSLR's?
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:00:04 EDT

As Chuck and Moose have pointed out, OM Zuikos can be adapted to EOS  DSLR's.
I have a 20D that has become very familiar with my Zuikos. This is the
adapter that I own (with Chuck's "enabling").

<_http://www.cameraquest.com/frames/4saleReos.htm_
(http://www.cameraquest.com/frames/4saleReos.htm) >

The 20D has about a 1.6X factor, so a 50mm f3.5 becomes about 80mm. Love  it.

There are several other adapters that have been identified by list members,
and can been found in the recent archives.

Dave in Denver

In a message dated 8/15/2005 5:13:47 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,