[OM] Nature Trekker Follies

Subject: [OM] Nature Trekker Follies
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:03:07 -0400
On my haunts through the bay I found a practically new backpack. I had
previously won a bid on a mini trekker but the schlep had it stored at his
brothers' house. After he sold it to me, he went over to gather it up and
found his nephew had decided it would make a nice school backpack, till he
ripped the shoulder straps off . When the Nature trekker came up I bid and
won. Being the genius I am, I immediately loaded it with the heaviest gear I
have, strapped on my Bogen 055 with ballhead and tried it on for fit. I
walked around the house adjusting straps, belts etc.. I have come to the
realization that "fit" is not my physical state.Tomorrow, after I schedule a
session with a chiropractor, I may rethink what I'll really need for a
extended field trip. Maybe I should just take an OM-1 with a 28mm to a gym
and get shots of healthy women to spur me on to workout again.But that
backpack sure is impressive! Wish I had it 20-30 years ago :(

Bob