[OM] Re: Nature Trekker Follies

Subject: [OM] Re: Nature Trekker Follies
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:09:50 -0400
I obtained a couple of Lowepro mini-trekker backpacks from a camera shop
that closed and sold them on Eb*y recently. I was surprised at how roomy
they were inside. Nice little backpack if you want to travel light.
Beats carrying around a Tamrac Pro 12 bag. I also purchased a Can*n
200EG backpack from that same Camera Shop...its a bit larger and roomier
than the mini-trekker. Very comfortable and holds a good amount of gear.
The Can*n backpack does not cost as much as the Lowepro or Tamrac but it
offers the same conveniences and sense of security knowing your
equipment is safe. Before the backpack I lugged a Tamrac Pro 12 around
and that is a beastly bag.