[OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:50:58 -0400
I'm sure that Olympus only deals with "reputable" fulfillment houses.
That means that you'll eventually get your money.  However, it doesn't
mean that the fulfillment house won't sit on it as long as possible (and
a little longer) trying to squeak a few more cents on the float between
Olympus's payment to them and their payment to you.

After all, it takes quite awhile to drive those boxes of rebate claims
across the border at El Paso for special low cost delay processing.

Chuck Norcutt