[OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:57:44 -0400
Reminds me that last century (1971, to be exact), a guy I worked with,
who lived in Scarborough (Toronto  suburb at the time, now a part of
Toronto) got mail from Dallas, addressed "Mike Noble, General Delivery,
Canada".  Amazingly it reached him.  When he finally spoke with the
Texas belle who sent it, he asked why she addressed the envelope that
way when she had the full address, including the newly introduced postal
code, she said, "Well, there was just so much to write, I figured it I'd
shorten it and it would still get to you", all in a feminine southern
drawl.  Despite that it was so ridiculous... she was right.

Earl