[OM] Re: A time for change....

Subject: [OM] Re: A time for change....
From: "Jonas Otter" <jonas@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:43:34 +0200 (CEST)
PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service wrote:

> A short while ago I notified Olympus Imaging America that I will be
closing
> the office in Dallas and moving all operations of Photosphere Camera
Service
> to my residence in Frisco, Texas.

It's a small world. During one of my two visits to the USA I worked for
not quite a month not far from you, at the Infomart in Dallas, 1950 N
Stemmons Fwy. I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Richardson, just off the
North Central Expressway. Your place looks to be about the same distance
from the hotel but north instead of south.

Amazing. I will never forget Dallas. The hamburgers and the parking lots
were enormous.

Jonas