[OM] Re: FS: Items for Sale

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: Items for Sale
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:09:22 +0200
I'm relatively new to the system,
and I'm keeping track of eBay auctions since a little,
there seem to be high disparities in price between lenses, I've seen
two 21 f/2 sold for 750 and 670 euros respectively!
That is about 950 USD for the more expensive.
On the other hand, I've won an OM2-N in really good state for 81 Euros,
and a 28 f/2 yesterday for 137 euros.
Crazy times...

Thanks for the link, now going to read a little...

Cheers
Alfredo

http://mail.yahoo.it