[OM] Re: Katz Eye E-1 focusing screen

Subject: [OM] Re: Katz Eye E-1 focusing screen
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:38:45 +0000
My first test probably will be with the 500/8 Zuiko.  Since it's so easy to
digitally "fix" the donuts when they are particularly annoying, and since this
lens is, for a mirror lens, quite sharp and contrasty, and whereas it weighs
next to nothing, and because I am a slothful and lazy fellow, I think it just
might become quite useful, particularly for shooting stuff 500 or more yards
away with the thing resting on the halfway rolled down driver's side window of
the OM4-Runner.

If mine gets here first, I'll rush out a report and scoop you!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --