[OM] Re: Graphics viewers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Graphics viewers?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:34:54 -0400
Oh yeah!  Having thumbnails of the RAW files available in (File)
Explorer has to be handy.

FWIW, IrfanView allows viewing of the Canon RAW formats.  I've even
'converted' them by saving them to JPG though it's clear that the
conversion is not as good as Canon's.

Does IrfanView allow viewing of Oly RAW?

ScottGee1