[OM] Re: 77mm Filters!

Subject: [OM] Re: 77mm Filters!
From: <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:18:40 -0500
I have had good luch with Hoya filters. Although I generally get B&W
filters, the polarizers are SO expensive, I get Hoya.

I also have some Tiffen polarizers. Unlike other Tiffens, the polarizers are
made under subcontract in Japan. Ther bear some resemblance to Hoyas. I have
no complaints.

Bill Pearce