[OM] SyncBack, was Re: **SPAM** Re: Back up your data.

Subject: [OM] SyncBack, was Re: **SPAM** Re: Back up your data.
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:42:41 -0400
Well, mine is in NJ now (same company, just moved to a new server).

The date problem is a limitation of your FTP server -- mine has the same
limitation.  If you get the paid version and use Fast Backup, then it works
properly by keeping track locally.  It takes an extension to the FTP
standard to properly support dates.

Tom