[OM] Kodachrome turn a round time

Subject: [OM] Kodachrome turn a round time
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:15:01 +0200
I have a feeling that the kodachrome lab in Switzerland don't have
much to do... I received a roll today, that I put in the mail last
week. That was my last Kodachrome 64 that I had in my frezer and it's
been in the mju-2 since 21:st December 2004. Will I buy another brick
of Kodachrome now, when processing is so fast? Doubt it. At least I
know there will be photos on Ida's first half year, that she can
enjoy when she's grown up.

It's funnier to shot film / Johan