[OM] Re: C-8080 first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: C-8080 first impressions
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:36:07 -0500
Definitely right about the histogram.  Get familiar with AE lock and use of
the on-board histogram and accurate exposures are almost unethically
easy.  I doesn't matter which exposure method (CW, spot, ESP) is employed
in most cases.

(By contrast, I almost never use AEL with the E-1.)

Prefocus and touch the focusing menu button and it locks the focus in
manual mode on that point.  So it's like a focus lock.  Very helpful in
making the manual focusing mode more useful.

Joel W.