[OM] Re: Well, it's settled then.

Subject: [OM] Re: Well, it's settled then.
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:41:57 -0500
On 18 Aug 2005 at 9:51, Scott Gomez wrote:

> Received my E-1 from NZ yesterday. The 14-54 takes 67mm filters, as I
> discovered when I stopped to buy a circular polarizer for it.

Swell.  My largest is the 55mm for my 65-200.  Guess I'm running up the
street to the camera store tomorrow at lunch, and hope they have a 57. I'm
going to be doing a lot of outdoor stuff over the weekend, and I'm used to
using a polarizer for the kind of shots I have in mind.

The wife said, "OK, you have your camera.  You're not going to accessorize
it to death, are you?"  I told her I could use most of my existing stuff, and
later next year I might get one of the E-specific flashes.

I probably won't mention the polarizer....

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

" It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St.Hubbins