[OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:33:04 +0000
And just like with any number of other ridiculous laws, rules, ordinances and
regulations, those who might seek to enforce them can just pucker up and
prepare to kiss my aging, arrogant, armed and rebellious hillbilly ass.

Walt

--
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with
the blood of patriots and tyrants."  -- Thomas Jefferson

From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>