[OM] It's like the Olympus Odyssey, sort of....

Subject: [OM] It's like the Olympus Odyssey, sort of....
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:47:52 -0500
As soon as I won the E1, I ordered up a 512mb Lexar from Newegg, where
I order all my computer stuff.

Usually, it gets here in 2 or 3 days, tops.

I've been watching tracking....

It left California, and headed up to Ontario.  Then back down to California
for a day, and then out to Rockford, IL, which is a step on the way to
Chicago and Indiana.  However, it decided to take a little roadtrip.

It left Rockford, skipped right over Chicago, and caught the red-eye out to
Connecticut.  Hung out there for a day, probably sightseeing, tasting the
local beer, whatever.

This morning at 7am it woke up, looked at the clock, and said, "Oh, Sh**!!!
I'm supposed to be in Indiana today!" and caught the first flight out.....

To Louisville, KY.  As of 1pm, it was still in Louisville.

My guess is that it won't make it here tomorrow.

Fortunately, I have a friend with a 1GB card that I can borrow for the
weekend if need be.

There are times I hate UPS.  This is one of them.

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

" It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St.Hubbins