[OM] Re: It's like the Olympus Odyssey, sort of....

Subject: [OM] Re: It's like the Olympus Odyssey, sort of....
From: <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:17:38 -0500

> It left Rockford, skipped right over Chicago, and caught the red-eye out
> Connecticut.  Hung out there for a day, probably sightseeing, tasting the
> local beer, whatever.
>
> This morning at 7am it woke up, looked at the clock, and said, "Oh,
> Sh**!!!
> I'm supposed to be in Indiana today!" and caught the first flight out.....
>
> To Louisville, KY.  As of 1pm, it was still in Louisville.

Tried about two cases of the local beer. then took remaining money to
Louisville to bet on the ponies. If it goes to Nevada next, check the bunny
ranch.

> My guess is that it won't make it here tomorrow.

A glass half-full kind of guy?

My last order from B&H was in two boxes. The tracking site listed both as
received, but only one showed progress. Both arrived the same day. Oh, and
three day service? That time begins somewhere in midst trip.

Bill Pearce