[OM] Re: One for S:t Adams -- a step by step

Subject: [OM] Re: One for S:t Adams -- a step by step
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:59:29 -0700
AG Schnozz wrote:

>Moosie wrote:
>

>>Are you talking PSCS+ here? I thought their photographic
>>filters were supposed to mimic the actual spectral response of
>>the various physical filters. I've only used a couple of the
>>8x series, and they seem to be right.
>>

>I tried presenting generic instructions as not everybody uses
>Photoshop.  I'd rather teach theory than specific application.

I agree in general. However, when a very commonly used application can
significantly simplify the work flow and shorten the time needed, I
think it's worth mentioning. And the theory that filters in image
editors don't work similarly to physical filters and, apparently, don't
have adjustable density, doesn't apply to one app, but it is used by a
very great number of people.

I have this odd antipathy to doing things the long hard way and an urge
to share the shortcuts.

Moose