[OM] Re: C-8080 first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: C-8080 first impressions
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:01:02 -0700 (PDT)
Moose wrote:
> I'll bet Ansel and Minor would have loved histograms.

I'd guess that if there were no Ansel and Minor, we wouldn't
have histograms.  Same thing happened in pro audio where all
sorts of ancient theories got implemented into non-linear
editors in modern ways.  Some of those things came from research
and documents published back in the 30's.  Especially that which
was involved in the research on the human ear.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com