[OM] Re: It's like the Olympus Odyssey, sort of....

Subject: [OM] Re: It's like the Olympus Odyssey, sort of....
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:39:00 -0700
That 1GB card will be good for about 90something shots, if you shoot
RAW. PNY 512MB CF cards were on sale at $30 each when I stopped at
Staples the other day. Not the fastest, bestest (<--Walt-ism) around...
But I was after some simple capacity, cheaply.

And the 67 circpol was marked at some $101.50 (Tiffen filter) but my
local camera shop nearly always cuts me a break on list prices. This was
a good'un, they cut it to $65.00 :-) Probably not the bestest, either,
but it'll do for a start.

---
Scott Gomez