[OM] Re: Woohoo! It's here!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Woohoo! It's here!!!
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:31:02 -0700
The kit lens was kind of cool, actually. It was a 17-85mm f4.5-5.6
with image stabilization. Not the fastest lens ever, but the IS makes
up for it. And with the 1.6x magnification factor the lens covers
roughly 28-135mm. Pretty useful for something so small. It's probably
half the size and weight of my 35-80mm f2.8 Zuiko.