[OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:46:45 -0700

>. What were
>they looking for ......? Undeclared lunchtime food such as loose cherries
>and oranges. They were paranoid about taking oranges into the state.

Works both ways John. I remember one summer the local market had a sale
on corn, 12-15 ears for a $ or something. Anyway all the boating
tourists were stocking up as such things are more expensive in Canada.
We headed up to the Gulf Islands and stopped to clear customs at Pender
Island and low and behold there was a hugh mountain of confiscated corn
on the cob stacked on the customs dock :)

Mike