[OM] Re: Woohoo! It's here!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Woohoo! It's here!!!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:33:55 -0400
I've read a number of reports on this lens and they range from very
complimentary (such as the review below) to this is just a so-so lens to
this is a piece of extremely overpriced crap.  I don't know which is
correct.  The scary part is they all may be correct.  I suspect that
Canon may be having a lot of QC problems as they attempt to keep up with
the demand.

Chuck Norcutt