[OM] Flash not working on OM-1?

Subject: [OM] Flash not working on OM-1?
From: "Darin Rhein" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:07:36 -0700
Hello everyone,
 I'm having trouble getting a flash to work on my OM-1MD with shoe-1 and a T-20
flash, and was wondering if someone here could help touble shoot the problem.
The flash works fine on my OM-10, so I have ruled out the flash unit itself as
being the problm. I' ve tried two different shoes with the same results, the
flash will fire only once in a while. If anyone could tell me how to test the
camera itself, and the shoes so I can track down the problem, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Darin.