[OM] Some OM items f/s

Subject: [OM] Some OM items f/s
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:29:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All

For those who are still laboring with "real" cameras
;)

The following may be of interest:

Zuiko 28/2 black nose- a single mark on the front
coating prevents this from being Mint. w caps and
pouch $266

Zuiko 35/2.8 Silver nose Mint w caps and case $36

Zuiko 50/1.8 MIJ Mint with caps $25

Zuiko 35-70/3.5-4.5 Marks on name ring otherwise EX+,
with caps $77

Sigma 24/2.8 LN in box with caps, perfect hood, papers
$43

Vivitar 55/2.8 Macro 1:1 Mint  w worn box, et al $46

Tamron  Adaptall II ("OL"-the correct one for OM4,
etc) Olympus adapter, Mint in box, $15

MR 9 battery adapter for cameras that used  mercury
batteries Mint in plastic bag-$21

OM 1n chrome  s/n 20254XX Ex+ with 626A battery, reads
1 stop down from my OMPC when using same 50/1.8 lens
$61

OMPC Mint save one mark on the camera (and that's been
touched up) with body cap $40

Vivitar 200/3.5 User but does great photos, with caps
and hard case $16

Vivitar 100-200/4 (by Komine-the good one) with caps
and pouch $21

Tamron 35-80/2.8-3.5 BBR coating (62mm filter) w
Adaptall II OL mount, caps, case and rubber hood $64

OM10 apart  and for parts only with 2 50/1.8 (1 MIJ)
same condtion $1

All of the above function as intended.(Well maybe not
the parts camera) if you need additional information
or j pegs, please ask off list.

First, why the funny prices- these are the actual
costs that I paid on Xbay,  no profit.

Second, the prices are firm, I won't take any more, so
don't ask.  (they don't include shipping- I'll ship
anywhere and lie on any customs form, we can be
cellmates;)- I'm from San Francisco.

Seriously, please ask, have fun and thanks for
looking.
Bill Latham

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs