[OM] Re: Flash not working on OM-1?

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash not working on OM-1?
From: "Darin Rhein" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:20:19 -0700

That worked like a charm, all contacts are now spik-n-span.
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have done any good,
(though I'm sure it didn't hurt).

Synch switch is on X, as it should be.

I should have mention that both the shoes I have are cracked.
Could this be the source of the problem?
I've checked them with an ohm meter, both seem to be ok,
although, one does have more resistance than the other.

Therefore, I'm leaning toward the camera as the source of all the trouble.
How low is the trigger voltage from the camera?
I only have an anolog volt meter, so I can't test anything below 1 volt.

Thanks again for all the help, Darin.